Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Welcome!

So this blog will be used just for my fanfiction stories. Currently I have only one. It's entitled Kitten and Puppy. A link will be posted to take you to the story. Or you can go to Fanfiction and search for Kitten and Puppy. This is a VicTORious fanfic. I'm using this blog to post pics of some of the items that I talk about in the chapters. Also I just might post some teasers of chapters or upcoming stories. Hope you enjoy this and the story.


Fanfiction: Kitten and Puppy

Xoxo, Miss Millie.

p.s. Miss Millie is just a pen name. My name isn't Millie but I'm not giving out my real name. So you'll just have to call me Miss Millie. Later!

1 Comments:

At January 31, 2016 at 1:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you have a wattpad?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home