Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fanfiction: Kitten and Puppy Chapter 1 and 2

So these are items from chapter 1.

Andre's dom outfit is really just an expensive suit and I'm too lazy to look for that but in reality a dom most likely wouldn't wear that but not really sure. His submissives briefs are the underwear and boots are just like a combat boot. This is what their collars looked like (one that says submissive and they would have been the 1.25" width):


Tori's boots are just black high heeled boots and her dog ears would be all black not black and pink. Also since she somewhat is controlled by Cat, the collar and leash would have been pink like in my pic but I didn't put that into the story. Her tail isn't here because it would have been to difficult to find but I imagined a belt that had a stuffed dog tail attached. Here we go:




Cat's outfit. Her shoes are a normal pair of Mary Janes. Also a normal pair of tights. Here we go:



Jade's outfit (though her skirt wouldn't have been so see through) On other notes it screamed Jade:


That's all for chapter 1. Now chapter 2 since it's just Jade's car. In the chapter I hadn't decided what her car would be and now it's a Chevy Camaro, it would be black. So imagine black.


That's all for this posting. Chapter 3 is up next and I hope you enjoy it. I hope you all understand that when I was writing the chapter I wasn't really focused on the details of their outfits. If you want me to drop a comment to me or give me a review on fanfiction.

Xoxo, Miss Millie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home