Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fanfiction: Kitten and Puppy Chapter 4 and 5

Hello all! I don't have much to say except...drumroll please...I will be posting some one shots and a brand new multi chapter story! YAY! Who's excited?? Also I fixed my blog so now anyone can comment. So go ahead and give me one. Anyways the pics start with the ice cream from chapter 4.

Here's the red velvet ice cream:

 

Now onto chapter 5's pics starting with Jade's outfit:


The punishing bench:






The flogger and the cane:









The ball gags:
The 1st ball gag Jade used on Beck.


 

The 2nd one.


The 1st cock ring:





Jade's strap on. Also if you haven't seen the blog for Tori's puppy gear check my previous post.:


The 2nd cock ring:

That's everything! See you guys



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home