Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fanfiction: Baby Jade ch3

Sorry for the delay in this posting. When I posted the chapter I was too lazy to make the blog post and yesterday I got some weird stomach bug and was forced to stay in bed. :( It sucked cause where I live we're having a cold front so I was buried under 4 fleece blankets. Glad to report I'm much better today so here are the items from chapter 3. Enjoy!

The furniture:


 Bottles, pacifiers, sippy cups, etc.







Dolls and everything Lalaloopsy that Jade picked up (Sorry I have an obsession with these)









Stuffed animals:









Bedding:




Footie pajamas that Jade picks up. (Note: The Lalaloopsy one really doesn't come in Jade's size)

























That's all. Chapter 4 is coming soon! Readers and followers of Kitten and Puppy: I'm not posting until Baby Jade is at the same number of chapters. Note: Author's notes chapters DO NOT COUNT!

Sending you all love, Miss Millie
Xoxo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home