Monday, January 28, 2013

Fanfiction: Baby Jade ch4

Hey all my wonderful readers! I'm sorry about the delay in this posting but I'm sick and my youngest niece (8 months old) is sick and I have been busy trying to get better along with getting her better. Yes, I take care of her while her parents work also I take care of her brother. He's 2. Anyway here are the items of chapter 4.

Jade's dress:

Sippy cup:


Swing Set:

Minnie Mouse cup:

Diaper bag:

Bottle:

The dolls starting with the Alice in Wonderland one:

Little Red Riding Hood one:


Baby doll:

Older Version of previous doll:

That's all. Chapter 5 should (I hope) be up tonight or tomorrow. I thank you all for patiently waiting for this blog posting. Hope you enjoy chapter 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home